Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BOT Day 7

I meant to post this last night but I completely forgot. Last night was a supremely awful night. I couldn't sleep. I lay in bed for hours just trying to shut my mind off and it wouldn't shut up. I finally got up at about 6:15 and took some melatonin and had a warm shower and finally drifted off at around 7am. Woke up at 12:45pm today feeling like absolute GARBAGE! Ughh.

And what sucks about it is we had plans today and most of them we have had to cancel. Billy has today off after working 7 days straight and we were so looking forward to a nice day together. Now I am tried and cranky and just feel like death.

But anyway. Yesterday I was good again with my calories. And it's paying off on the scale, will post my weigh in post here in a little bit but here is my food for yesterday:

Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

189 calories
1 cup TJ's Soy milk
100g banana

Not the greatest breakfast but I honestly was not hungry.

No lunch

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

629 calories
4 Trader Joe's turkey meatballs
180g sweet potato fries
4tsp canola oil
butternut squash
brussel sprouts
broccoli

Snacks:

50 calories
String cheese

Total - 868 calories of 1350.

REALLY low but I honestly didn't want to eat. Plus we had plans today that involved eating out and so I was saving some calories for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...