Sunday, October 7, 2012

Food Diary 06/10

For those in the USA I write my dates on here in the English way DDMMYY. Just in case there is some confusing.

I haven't been posting Food diaries as I have had other things to blog about and I didn't want to have too many posts. What I am thinking I will do is post my food diaries the next morning and blog about other things at night, to space them out a bit.

Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

435 calories
40g steel cut oats
1/2 cup soy milk
4 tbs SF hazelnut creamer
3 tbs 2% milk
1 tbs pumpkin butter
100g banana
multivitamin

Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

405 calories
1 can tuna in water
28g whole wheat pasta
1 can tomato sauce
1 tsp canola oil
yellow squash
onion
mushrooms

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

338 calories
90g chicken breast fillet
1 tsp canola oil
broccoli
1/2 cup brown rice
brussel sprouts

Snacks:

118 calories
1 apple
1 piece Ghiardelli Sea salt soiree

Total calories - 1296 of 1350


1 comment:

  1. I love your food diaries Nikki. Keep posting them, remember how much they helped you stay on track last time!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...