Thursday, October 18, 2012

Food Diary 17/10

Food Diary 17th October 2012

Yesterday was Trader Joe's day so we stopped by Starbucks before going in and we both got breakfast & coffee:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 Bacon gouda artisan sandwich - 350 calories

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 x Grande pumpkin spice latte - 380 calories

That counted for lunch too as we had it kind of late and we were out most of the day. Then we decided to go out for Mexican for dinner. 

I got the Chicken fajitas and only ate what came on the skillet. I used the entry for the Chili's fajitas so not sure how accurate it is.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I got hungry later on and made myself a snack with a low carb tortilla, a slice of sharp cheddar and relish:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Wrap - 145 calories

Later on I had a large honeycrisp apple - 130 calories

Billy and I went for a walk after dinner and I burnt 102 calorie according to MFP

Total calories available - 1452
Used - 1405

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! So cute and i love starbucks & trader joes too! A day with both of those is usually a great one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...