Sunday, October 28, 2012

Food Diary 27/10

October 27th 2012

Breakfast:

I tried the chocolate PB2 in my oatmeal this morning. It was GOOD!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

40g steel cut oats - 150 calories
1/2 cup soy milk - 50 calories
2 tbs chocolate PB2 - 45 calories

Iced soy latte - 100 calories

Total - 354 calories

Lunch:

I found both of these at ALDI recently and the pasta is only 120 calories per serve, which is half the pack!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

So I made some for lunch today and it was SO good! I mixed the pesto through after taking the photo.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Cheese ravioli - 120 calories
2 tbs pesto - 130 calories

Total 250 calories

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

80g chicken tenderloin - 129 calories
115g potatoes - 112 calories
75g butternut squash - 30 calories
brussel sprouts - 32 calries
1 tsp canola oil - 40 calories
5g light butter - 16 calories
4g bacon bits - 15 calories

Total - 374 calories

Snacks:

I decided to make these:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I made them in the mini muffin pan and made 48 of them! I put 1 cinnamon chip in each one :)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

8 mini muffins (I ate a couple when they first came out) - 296calories
14g light butter - 54 calories

Total 350 calories

Nutrition:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Exercise:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Terrible walk today. The neighbours dog started following me so I had to stop and take it back then the kid wanted to talk to me. 

Calories earned - 76

Total calories used - 1319 of 1326


13 comments:

  1. wish we had tinned pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if fresh would work just as well? Have you looked for the canned pumpkin in the baking section? They might have some there maybe?

      Delete
  2. I don't think they sell it in AUS, I've never seen them before I was in the tin veg section today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have it in the baking section over here, with apple pie filling etc. It might be there maybe?

      Delete
  3. I like your blog post. Keep on writing this type of great stuff. I'll make sure to follow up on your blog in the future.
    ISDN Configuration

    ReplyDelete
  4. That oatmeal looks really good! I bought some bulk steel cut oats for my husband and he said they weren't very good, might have to help him eat them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love steel cut oats way better than regular oatmeal. I cook up a big batch on the stove once a week and freeze it in portions.

      Delete
  5. I tried overnight steel oats in the crockpot once and hated them. I need to give it another shot with some pb2. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! In the slow cooker they are NASTY! I make mine in a big batch on the stove with less water than the packet says and then I measure it out and freeze it in portions. I then heat it up in the microwave then add different things to it each day.

      Delete
  6. Just found your blog! Your doing great. I love oatmeal and yours looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your food looks so good today!! I just bought a big stalk of Brussels sprouts and need to cook then soon. Do you cook yours on the stovetop or in the oven? My oven just took a crap out so now I'm not sure how to prepare the sprouts. And how exactly do you cook your oatmeal? I never thought to make and freeze. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a couple of ways I cook them. I steam them in my rice cooker that has a steamer insert, or I roast them in the oven. Try some olive oil, garlic and cracked black pepper at 400 until cooked.

      I might have to make a blog post about how I cook them!

      Delete
  8. YUM! Those muffins look GOOD!!! I am totally going to have to make them! Oh and i bought an arugula and spinach mix at the store today bc you reminded me of it in your salads! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...