Monday, October 29, 2012

Food diary 28/10

Sunday October 28th 2012

Breakfast:

We had to run some errands today so there was no time for breakfast, which sucked!

Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Same as yesterday

Cheese ravioli - 120 calories
Pesto - 130 calories

Total - 250 calories

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 x chicken patties - 360 calories
1 slice sharp cheddar - 70 calories
1 bread roll - 240 calories
veggies - negligable

Total - 670 calories

Snacks:

3 mini pumpkin muffins - 111 calories

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 tbs PB2 - 45 calories (mixed with water)
1/2 large honey crisp apple - 121 calories

Total - 277 calories

TOTAL CALORIES USED = 1197 out of 1250

Nutrition:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Exercise:

None

4 comments:

  1. Nikki! Your photos are making me crazy hungry tonight!! I always love checking out what's been on the menu in your house for the day!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster! Check out my blog for details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to get that pasta at aldis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the different food ideas you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...