Monday, October 29, 2012

Food Diary 29/10

Monday 29th October 2012

Breakfast:

This morning I just felt like crud and wasn't interested in making anything for breakfast but I had to eat so I had:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5 x mini pumpkin spice muffins - 185 calories
Coffee with SF hazelnut creamer - 60 calories
multivitamin

Total - 245 calories

Lunch:

Again I just wanted something easy:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 slices TJ's 7 grain bread - 120 calories
14g light butter - 54 calories
28g 2% sharp cheddar cheese - 80 calories
5g vegemite - 10 calories

Total calories - 264 calories

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 can tuna in water - 100 calories
1 small can tomato sauce - 70 calories
1 tsp canola oil - 40 calories
1 medium zucchini - 31 calories
1 small onion - 29 calories
1 small yellow squash - 16 calories
1 can stewed tomatoes - 123 calories

Total - 409 calories

Snack:

Ok I experimented tonight. I wanted some apple with PB but PB is high in calories. I had mixed PB2 with greek yogurt recently and like it, so I made it with some honey and dipped my apple in it, SO GOOD!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

110g TJ's 0% fat greek yogurt - 60 calories
3 tbs PB2 - 68 calories
195g apple - 101 calories
10g honey - 30 calories

Total - 259 calories

Nutrition:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Exercise:

None. I can barely move right now.

Thoughts:

WOAH! My sodium is INSANE today!

TOTAL CALORIES USED = 1177 out of 1250

9 comments:

  1. That apple thing looks delicious!! And what exactly is vegemite? I only know it from the song in the 80's. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandi, this link will explain it best :)Vegemite

      Aussies grow up eating it!

      Delete
  2. Carrie lee-CornwellOctober 30, 2012 at 12:11 AM

    My brother in law have me some PB2, I had no clue what to do with it. I can't wait to try this tomorrow! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to look into PB2! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. I just found a pumpkin pie dip made with greek yogurt that I'm going to have with an apple this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never had PB2 but I heat up a bit of regular PB for about 10 seconds and then mix some greek yogurt with it and use it as an apple dip. I'm sure it is similar to what you did. Yummy! Do you order PB2 online or can you get it in a store near you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummm for the apple concotions!!! And I must make those little pumpkin things!!!! Getting me hungry for lunch now girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link about vegemite...I've always wondered what that was. Great idea about the PB2 and greek yogurt...thanks for sharing, I can't wait to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wonder how the vegemite tastes like can you explain a little bit ? cuz it's expensive in turkey but think it is really good for health..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...