Friday, October 12, 2012

Hey readers!!

Yes you!!

I am always trying to think of things to blog about that would interest you guys and thought I would put the question out to all of you.

What would you like to see on here? I am open to anything so please if you have an idea for me to blog about, let me know!

A  few people have also told me they don't comment because they thought they needed an account, not true! I have my blog set up so anyone can comment, with either a Google account, just your name or even anonymously.

So let me know what you want me to blog about and I will get to working on it!!

Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. I loved your here vs. there blog, you should do more of those!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes!! There will definitely be more of those! I am planning on a series of them!

      Delete
  2. I love the difference between Aus & America all the different type of foods that you have discovered & the ones that have the quirky names that to Australia have a whole different meaning too!! I love looking of photo's of the area where you live, very pretty place, whole different lifestyle to here & the pics of different animals & birds that you would never find in Australia & the weather you get some crazy storms, but they make some really pretty picture's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I two love to hear about the challengers of living in another country.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...