Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More questions!

Ok so I keep getting nominated for the Liebster Award so instead of doing the whole thing over, I will just answer the questions given.

These ones are from Patricia over at Legacy


1. Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in person?

I don't really know, do concerts count? Because they are there, in real life? If so it would be Metallica or The Cure. I have met a few minor Australian celebrities, doing Telethon and such but no one huge.

2. What is your NATURAL hair color?

A mousy brown with some greys. I hate it so I colour it red.

3. If you could spend one hour with any other living human being, who would you choose?

Joss Whedon, cause he is awesome.

4. If you could spend one hour with any other deceased human being, who would you choose?

My nanna

5. If you could travel anywhere, free of charge, where would it be?

Australia to see my family.

6. Who would you choose as your plus one in the trip from #5?

My son.

7. What is the last thing you watched on Netflix?

Mythbusters

8. If you could gain one skill that you don't currently possess, what would it be?

I would love to sew.

9. What kind of car do you drive?

I don't. I haven't got my US license.

10. How many tickets have you had in your life?

In my whole life about 3.

11.If you could choose one food to make non-caloric, what would it be?

BACON!


And from Alison over at Finding my Happy



1. Favourite colour?



PINK!

2. Favourite food?
Bacon!

3. Would you rather eat a shot-glass full of wasps or eat the shot-glass?

If the wasps were dead I will eat those, if not.. ummm *runs away*

4. Marital Status?

Married, almost 7 years now.

5. Where are you from?

I was born in Cairns, Queensland Australia, also lived for about 16 years in Perth, Western Australia. Now I live in central NC, USA.

6. Where's your favourite place you've ever travelled?

Margaret River, Western Australia

7. Favourite memory?

Apart from the obvious, my son being born, marrying my husband etc. It was laying on the hood of the car watching a meteor shower with my husband and seeing a really bright meteor lighting up the sky. It was romantic and quiet and just amazing.

8. How would your friends describe you?

Funny, weird, kind, loud and hot of course.

9. How would your family describe you?

Carnivore (half of my family are vegan/vegetarians), weird, silly, the best!

10. What would you do for a talent show?

A skit.

11. What's your guilty pleasure song right now?


This:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...