Monday, October 1, 2012

Motivation Monday

I can't remember where I saw this but I thought it would be neat to have a theme for every day. So today is Motivation Monday!

This is great because this week is the beginning of me getting back on track with my weight loss. So I thought that would be the theme this week.

So here are some motivating photos for me to focus on.

60/365 - Leaping for Leap Year
Me at goal Feb 2012


Photobucket
Cute clothes


141. Something inspiring
Going back to WW and not having to pay again.


So these are a few things that are going to keep me motivated. What motivates you? What do you do to keep yourself motivated?

1 comment:

  1. I love your motivational pictures. I love that they aren't of other people (like some of the boards on pinterest) it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...