Friday, October 5, 2012

She's alive!

I am! Just barely! Lol. As some of you know I have had a couple of really hideous days in which I barely slept and had sooo much to do. So I was wiped yesterday and honestly had no desire to blog or breathe honestly.

But last night I drugged myself and managed to get 9 hours of blissful sleep. Yay! I feel human again!

So anyway I have been trying to think of things I can blog about on here that aren't all weightloss topics and I thought of a few things. One being the differences between living here in the US and Australia. The ups and downs and things I miss or don't miss.

If there is anything you would like me to touch on please comment and let me know. I have had a few people say they don't comment because they thought they needed an account, that's not true! You can just put in your name or even comment anonymously. 

So stay tuned for my new series called "Here and There"

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your new series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog all the time, sorry i dont comment as much, I'll comment more for sure! Im looking forward to the next installment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...