Monday, October 8, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY October 8th 2012

Outside my window...

It's cold and wet and miserable.


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I am thinking...

of getting back in bed with hubby and snuggling cause it's cold!


I am thankful...

That my hubby has 10 days off and I get to spend some quality time with him!


In the kitchen...

I am thinking of making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. It's perfect weather for it.


I am wearing...

Pajamas!


I am creating...

Ummm not much right now! Hopefully a clean house a little later on :)


I am going...

No where today. It's clean the house up day.


I am wondering...

what I am going to have for lunch


I am reading...

A Breath of Snow & Ashes - Diana Gabaldon

I am hoping...

Hubby gets over his cold quickly. I don't want him spending his vacation sick!


I am looking forward to...

Spending time with hubby and getting out of the house!


I am learning:

That everyone has an opinion!


Around the house...

Is a mess! It will get fixed today though!


I am pondering...

How the internet is to blame for so much misinformation.


A favorite quote for today...

"Seek and you shall find the truth."


One of my favorite things...

Today would be coffee, it's warm and yummy!


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Going to go out walking with the hubby and take some photos and get some exercise. Hopefully catch up with friends and family too.


A peek into my day...

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Mountains of laundry!




See more over at Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a coffee and spaghetti day here as well! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of my washing basket!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...