Friday, November 9, 2012

Blah

Honestly that's how I have been feeling the past week or so. Just blah. I have no energy or motivation to do anything.

My eating hasn't been great, no exercise. Billy is working long hours and I don't get to see him much.

I hate being like this. I hate not having focus and allowing myself to fall back into bad habits. I HATE IT!

I also hate that it's gotten so cold here already so walking outside is hard. I am going to try to get to the YMCA as much as possible. I really need to.

I really need to get this weight off otherwise I won't have anything to wear once it gets really cold cause all my jeans are too small.

7 comments:

  1. sounds like a good plan Nikki get back on track please ! I have been very slack and need to get moving to ! so lets both get out and make it happen <3 mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just have to do it darl, get that control back. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand totally, im just NOW fitting back into my jeans.. and dont have money to go buy all new! URG.good luck girl, and stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe i totally miss your pics and food diary!! come back to us soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! It sounds like you are not alone though. I have read a few other blogs today where other bloggers are feeling the same way. Myself included! UGH! I was doing so good since August...after Halloween and my birthday...my focus and motivation went out the window!

    You can do this though! We both can! Why do we want to lose weight? Because we want to feel good about ourselves! I need to ask myself is this food I'm about to consume worth it? Worth the calories or WW Points? I need to remember how good I feel after a good walk or run and that I sleep much better at night. The colder months are hard...BUT We can do this and we will!

    Have a good weekend!

    Whitney - jcway1182.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son sounds like a wonderful boy....and very lucky to have you for a mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your son sounds like a wonderful boy.....and very lucky to have you as his mom :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...