Thursday, November 15, 2012

Food Diaries 13 & 14th

Sorry I haven't posted these for the past couple of days. When hubby is off work I don't spend as much time on the computer as usual. But here are my food dairies for Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tuesday 13th November 2012

Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 x Jimmy Dean Canadian bacon muffin - 210 calories
coffee with 1 cup soy milk - 100 calories

Total - 310 calories

Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

30g cooked couscous - 110 calories
75g shelled edamame - 120 calories
1 light string cheese - 50 calories
1 tbsp sweet chillit sauce - 25 calories
1/2 apple - 62 calories

Total - 367 calories

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Salsa chicken with beans - 264 calories
330g spaghetti squash - 90 calories

Total - 354 calories

Snacks:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 Starbucks skinny grande caramel latte - 130 calories

Total - 130 calories

Nutrition:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Exercise:

None

TOTAL CALORIES AVAILABLE - 1250
TOTAL CALORIES USED - 1161


Wednesday 14th November 2012


Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 x Starbucks skinny peppermint mocha latte - 130 calories
1 x Starbucks spinach feta wrap - 280 calories

Lunch:

Nothing

Dinner:

We went out to dinner with Billy's Uncle and Grandmother who were up visiting from Georgia and we went to Golden Corral. For my Aussie friends this is like Sizzler times a million! It's all you can eat meat and fish etc!! It's insane. I decided it would be my cheat meal and I didn't track but I did take photos of my 3 plates:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

It was GOOOOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...