Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Food Diary 12/11

Monday 12th November 2012


Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 x Weetabix - 134 calories
1/2 cup soy milk - 50 calories
90g banana - 80 calories
15g honey - 46 calories

coffee with SF pumpkin spice creamer - 60 calories
multivitamin

Total - 370 calories

Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 slices TJ's 7 grain bread - 120 calories
14g light butter - 54 calories
tomato - 6 calories
14g 2% sharp cheddar cheese - 40 calories
1 can tuna in water - 100 calories

Total - 320 calories

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Chicken noodle stiry-fry - 434 calories

Snacks:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

75g Edamame - 120 calories

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 x WW Creme brulee smoothie - 90 calories

Total - 210 caories

Nutrition:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Exercise:

None

TOTAL CALORIES AVAILABLE - 1250
TOTAL CALORIES USED - 1334 

Thoughts:

I stupidly forgot to track my tuna for lunch until I was posting this and went over my calories :(

5 comments:

  1. Your dinner looks so good! Is it homemade? I have been craving chinese or japanese food for a while. I haven't given in to my craving though because I'm afraid I wont have self control. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that noodle thing looks amazeballs!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love weetabix!! Haven't had it in ages :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do I get Weetabix? That looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...