Friday, November 2, 2012

Food Diary 31/10 & 01/11

Wednesday October 31st 2012


Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 x Starbucks Bacon gouda sandwich - 350 calories
1 x Starbucks grande pumpkin spice latte - 380 calories

Total - 730 calories

Lunch:

Nothing

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 pack mushroom ravioli - 240 calories
4 tbs sundried tomato pesto - 260 calories

Total - 500 calories

Snacks:

Too much Halloween candy - 423 calories
1 large apple - 110 calories

Total - 533 calories

TOTAL CALORIES = 1763 of 1250

Nutrition:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Exercise:

None

Thoughts:

REALLY bad day. Halloween candy overload!

Thursday November 1st 2012

Breakfast:

1 x Fiber One brownie - 90 calories
Coffee with SF pumpkin spice latte - 30 calories

Total - 120 calories

Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 multigrain English muffin - 120 calories
10g light butter - 36 calories
5g vegemite - 10 calories
1 slice sharp cheddar - 70 calories

Total - 236 calories

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4 turkey meatballs - 200 calories
210g potato - 153 calories
7g bacon bits - 30 calories
14g 2% sharp cheddar - 40 calories
7g light butter - 27 calories
1 tbs sour cream - 30 calories
veggies - 75 calories
1 tsp canola oil - 40 calories

Total - 595 calories

Snacks:

1 fun size twix bar - 80 calories

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1/2 apple - 73 calories
110g 0% fat greek yogurt - 60 calories
2 tbs PB2 - 45 calories
15g honey - 46 calories

Total - 304 calories

TOTAL CALORIES = 1255 of 1311 used

Nutrition:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Exercise:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Thoughts:

I wanted to walk much more that that but it was FREEZING and really windy. I am thinking it's time to start going to the Y.


7 comments:

  1. Halloween candy is simply not worth it! I discovered that last night. 110 calories for one Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. I may or may not have had two. And a few Butterfingers. Gah! ~ Jen J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your food dairies!! Gives me some more meal ideas :) Thank you for posting them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I noticed? You got right back to business after having a not so good day! That is what's important. Just keep going, never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummm pumpkin spice latteeeeee. And you know what? THey just arent worth it to get them the healthy way in my opinion LOL!!! Your dinner with the meatballs and potatoe looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sandwiches from Starbucks. I kept seeing that in my blog feed from your blurb, and thinking MUST NOT LOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely food diary!!

    looking for a friend for motivation ? if yes i wanna be! think i need some support :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halloween candy got the best of me!! GAH!!! I love looking at your food diaries, they give me new ideas!! I get tired of eating the same things!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...