Thursday, November 29, 2012

Last 2 weigh-ins

Forgot to post my weigh-in last week! Oops! Well here is is:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I gained 1.6lb :( Then Thanksgiving came and I gained even more. Going up to around 158.8lb this past weekend.

But I got back on track and really stuck with it the past couple of days and this morning I weighed in at:

Photobucket

So slowly getting back down there again. I REALLY want to get under 150 at least by Christmas. Fingers crossed I can!

Other weigh in info:

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...