Thursday, November 1, 2012

Say my name

Running on Empty

I have had so many blogs with different names I really can't remember them all. Before this one, it was Downsize Me, which was a purely weight loss blog. 

This blog was created when I moved from Australia to the USA with my hubby and son and was to keep friends and family up to date with everything. I didn't post much and didn't really generate many readers. Then in the past couple of years it mainly became a weightloss blog. Now I have a bunch of readers and try to blog everyday.

The name Aus 2 USA was the original name but I changed it to Aussie in the USA so it was more clear. 

Not very original :)

2 comments:

  1. I've had a bunch of blogs too. :) I go all gung ho for awhile then abandon it, and start fresh down the road.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...