Thursday, November 15, 2012

Shopping

So yesterday and today were our big shopping days. Yesterday we went to Walmart and stopped into Kohls to have a look for Christmas present ideas for Ashley.

While we were in there I found this really cute shirt for 50% off:


I think it will look so cute with skinny jeans and boots! Then as we were checking out they had this display of really cute little stuffed animals and there were these sweet owls and I was saying how cute they were so Billy grabbed one and bought it for me!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Then we went to Aldi and the produce stand and got all this healthy food:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Then today was Trader Joe's day!!!! LOVE TJ's! It's my favourite place!

Here is our whole haul from there today:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

One of the things we got to try for dinner was this:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

And it was DELISH!!!

9 comments:

  1. Now I have to go to TJs, brat :). Maybe tomorrow. I think I have the hubs talked into working from home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do some research and see if we have a Trader Joes around here!! I here a lot of people talking about shopping there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish we had a Trader Joes here! Oh my :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. They opened up 2 Trader Joe's in KC last year and I still haven't been to one. After seeing all the great stuff you got, now I really need to make an effort. That pot pie looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl!! What a great idea to post your grocery haul!! You are so talented with the camera i always love looking at your pictures! Cute shirt and what a sweet Hubster for getting you the owl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we had a Trader Joe's around here :( everything looks so good! I always love reading your blog and looking at all the pictures :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I'm on a shopping kick too! (no healthy food though, just shiny and fun stuff) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...