Saturday, December 8, 2012

Food Diary 08/12

Saturday 8th December 2012

Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

40g (uncooked) ssteel cut oats - 150 calories
90g banana - 80 calories
10g honey roasted sliced almonds - 59 calories
1/2 cup soy milk - 50 calories
4 tbsp SF hazelnut creamer - 60 calories

Total - 399 calories

Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 can tuna in water - 100 calories
1 string cheese - 50 calories
salad - 61 calories
balsamic vinegar - 40 calories

Total - 251 calories

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 Fit n Active flatbread - 100 calories
2 tbsp Pesto - 130 calories
28g 2% sharp cheddar
mushrooms, onion, tomato - 17 calories
29g honey ham - 35 calories

Total - 362 calories

Snacks:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

110g 0% fat greek yogurt - 60 calories
70g frozen berries - 40 calories
15g sliced raw almonds - 90 calories
7g dark choc chips - 40 calories

Total - 230 calories

TOTAL CALORIES AVAILABLE - 1250
TOTAL CALORIES USED - 1242

Nutrition:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Exercise:

45 minute plank
55 squats

Water:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Thoughts:

Glad to be back on track and back doing the squat & plank challenge. I have also decided that I am going to make an effort to get to the YMCA next week.



6 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. http://www.writethisdownamy.com/2012/12/liebster-award-nomination-say-what.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your food diaries!! You make me want to eat healthier, you make it look quite appetizing. I wanted to share with you my fave wrap pizza recipie.
    1 wrap
    2 tbsp pesto
    2 heaping handfuls of baby spinach
    Sliced red peppers, sliced mushrooms, sliced tomatoes
    1/4 cup shredded cheese (Italian blend/mozzarella/Parm)
    10-14 slices of turkey pepperoni.
    Basically arrange in that order, you may have to push the pile down but the spinach will cook down a lot. I put the pepperoni on top because I like it crispy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your food diaries and you make your healthy eats look very appetizing.
    I wanted to share with you my fav flat wrap pizza recipe.
    1 wrap
    2 tbsp pesto
    2 handfuls of flat leaf/baby spinach
    Sliced veggies of your choice (red peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes are a nice combo)
    1/4 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella or Parmesan)
    1/2-1 serving of turkey pepperoni
    Basically later it all in that order, I like the pepperoni on top because they get crispy.
    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that sounds GOOD! I need to find turkey pepperoni!!! Thanks for that recipe!

      Delete
  4. Mmmm now I'm hungry! I'm definitely going to be stealing some of these ideas for tomorrow! YUM!Love your blog!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pizza looks delish! I'm always looking for at-home pizza recipes since it is something I never order (too tempting being single).

    I'm from MLFC (but I go by my real name on FB-womp!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...