Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weigh-in day

So I haven't been posting my weigh-ins. The last one was back in November!!

 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps2c765241.png

I have been slowly losing since then, sticking to counting calories and getting in some exercise. I have done a couple of virtual 5k's with an online fitness group I am part of. I did one just this past Monday in honour of Australia Day.

So I weighed in this morning and got this:

 photo AB4B5622-26E7-4D51-B61B-72919262FA43-7044-00000561037D7219.jpg

So almost 6lb in 2 months. And seeming I am really close to my goal weight, that is pretty good. I have always been a slower loser which doesn't bother me at all. I don't have lose skin or anything like that.

I need to get within 2lbs of 146lb to go back to WW without paying. So I am pretty close!!

Hoping to get there by the end of February. Will be hitting the gym as much as possible!


3 comments:

  1. good Nikki ,great to see your back on track and exercising keep it up > don't give up <3 mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work Nikki your doing great ,love that your exercising <3 Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations that's a really nice loss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...