Sunday, February 3, 2013

Food Diary 020213

Haven't posted a couple of days as I have been a bit naughty with my eating and not tracking everything. But I am back on track today. I don't know why I have been so bad at this recently. I am SO close to goal it's insane! It makes no sense. Wish I knew what was up with me. Oh well. Here is today's food:

Breakfast:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 x Luna Protein bar - 190 calories
4 tbs SF hazelnut creamer - 60 calories
prenatal vitamin

Total - 250 calories

Lunch:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 x dry fried egg - 70 calories
2 slices TJ's grain bread - 120 calories
20g guacomole - 40 calories
7g light butter - 27 calories

Total - 257 calories

Afternoon Snack:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 Luna bar - 180 calories

Dinner:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Turkey meatballs in sauce - 279 calories
150g spaghetti squash - 41 calories

Total - 320 calories

After dinner snack:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 cup Almond breeze - 45 calories
1 WW shake - 90 calories

Total - 135 calories

TOTAL CALORIES AVAILABLE - 1200
TOTAL CALORIES USED - 1142

Nutrition:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Exercise:

-

Thoughts:

So I have been eating these protein bars a lot here lately. Trying to get more protein into my diet plus they contain other good stuff. Hoping they help curb my hunger. Today was hard because I was really tired. I didn't sleep well last night. So when I am tired I am so hungry but I managed to stay within my calories. The past few days have been terrible though. I don't even want to try to calculate how many calories I have eaten.

Let's see how bad the damage is on weigh-in day.




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just recently started following your blot. Your food diaries are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...