Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Trader Joe's is not expensive

I have had people tell me time and again that they don't go to Trader Joe's because they are expensive. I really do not agree at all! We got there every 2 weeks and seriously they are cheaper than a lot of grocery chains and their stuff is way better.

We went today and this is our haul:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

And here is the receipt:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

They are even cheaper for some of their produce than our produce market! And their bagged greens are the cheapest I have seen anywhere. The same amount of arugula at Target or Harris Teeter is $4!

So if you have always wanted to go there but you were afraid there were expensive, check it out! You might be surprised! Plus none of their products contain HFCS!






4 comments:

  1. We love Trader Joe's and go there every two weeks as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish they were near me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, I am a fellow Aussie in NJ. I am a blogger too, but only recently started, I am at NJmum.blogspot.com and I stopped temporarily as I got hit by Sandy. Good to see another aussie blogging and living it up in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trader Joe's is one of my favorite stores! I am lucky to have one fairly close to me and try to go once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...