Sunday, March 3, 2013

5000 questions part 1

So I haven't been blogging much at all here lately and I feel bad about that but I don't really know what to blog about other than food dairies and those can get a tad tedious. So I came across this meme on the Sunday Stealing blog. Basically they find quizs on other blogs and post them. Well they found a HUGE one and I thought it might be cool to do it on here as a way for my readers to get to know me. Here is part 1:


1. Who are you? Um Nikki? Lol I'm a mother and wife. 

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I'm a dork. I cry at everything. And I am very honest.

3. When you aren't doing memes like this one what are you doing?
Playing online, going to the gym, hanging with my family. Taking photos.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
Loved:
English, Japanese, Cooking, Geography, Typing, Computers, Science

Hated:
Math, PE, History

5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To get fit and toned

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Out of debt as much as possible and hopefully in a nicer home.

7. What stage of life are you in right now?
Happily married with an adult son. 

8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Probably both at certain times.

9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Stupid game! (About Candy Crush)

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Try - P!nk


11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
The closest was a Body Combat class at the gym like 11 years ago.

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It's been steadily getting better. I might not have all the material things I would like to have but I have a wonderful little family that brings me a lot of joy.

13. Does time really heal all wounds?
It certain circumstances. 

14. How do you handle a rainy day?
Stay in and snuggle up. Unless I have to go out, then I just go.

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing your luggage most definitely! I like untangling lights! It's fun!

16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
I don't speak to my father. I love my mum! 

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
YES! I am very aware! I see and hear things most people miss. 

18. What is the truest thing that you know?
How much I love my husband.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A couple of things. A chef was the most series one. I also wanted to be in the medical field, more research than anything. 

20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Many times.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
More of a giver. 

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Most of the time, it does depend on what it is though.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Kidney stones, then childbirth.

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
There are some I won't speak about but the one I will is when I had to get back on the plane when I was visiting my now hubby for the first time. Leaving him was one of the hardest things I have ever done.

25. Who have you hugged today?
My hubby and son.

Hope you enjoyed these! Here is to 4975 more questions! lol

1 comment:

  1. Love you! Can't wait to read 4975 more questions and answers!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...