Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Transformation Tuesday


It's been a while since I posted so I thought posting something inspirational would be good. And this is not just to inspire others. It's for me too. Because I have been terrible here lately. Like REAL BAD!

My eating is off the chart and I haven't been to the gym in months. I am hoping things will change this week and I am able to get back on the wagon. A lot of it has been things that are out of my control but hoping to get some of that control back.

I remember when that before photo was taken. It was Thanksgiving and I thought I looked nice. But now seeing the photos I know looked bad. It wasn't long after this that I decided to join Weight Watchers. And thank god I did! It has truly changed my life.

Now I just need to get back on track and get back down to my WW goal so I can go back to meetings again and then get to my personal goal.

Hope you all are having a great week! xoxox

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...